I am definitely not the traditional pageant type, but I am all about having FUN. So when Momdot.com announced the first ever Bloggers and Tiaras pageant, I HAD to enter. Blogger folks are vying for the title of:
Super Ultimate Grand Supreme Coolest Blogger in the Universe
And, well, we all know that that is ME!!
Yeah, I thought so.
In order to enter, we are to make a post answering the following questions and post a self portrait. Here goes my entry. Wish me luck.
1) Name, BlogName, Twitter
2) Have you ever entered a pageant before?
Oh, heck no.
3) Do you have any special talents we can look forward too?
I make babies. I could show you but this is a family blog….
Oh, is cooking a talent? I don’t clean so well so I won’t bother with that.
I’m pretty good at Photoshop, too, can that be a talent?
4) Name your top 5 favorite sites to visit on the net..no, you do not get brownie points for putting momdot.
5) What is your favorite thing to do when you are not blogging?
Eat, Sleep, Shop.
6) Whats your dream vacation?
7) What blogger do you look up the most too?
Cat for being SO talented with blog design. I want to be like her.
Trisha for being unafraid to speak her mind about anything.
Jenny for being so damn funny. How does she come up with this shit? I wish I could be funny.
8 ) If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why?
Forbes because it would mean I was really really really really really RICH
9) Tell the truth…you want a tiara, don’t you?
Actually, I have a tiara. I’m wearing it above in my picture but you can’t tell because I was at a bad angle. But, it’s worn and tarnished and so I need a new one. See, I’m the only princess in this house and so I wear my tiara when the boys are getting to me.
10) What is your definition of blogger success?
Being happy and content with what you have created.
So People, I’m counting on you to support me with lots of comments on my posts as as I try really hard not to make a fool out of myself.