Apple® is coming to a Sam’s Club near you (iPhones, iPads and accessories!), and to celebrate Sam’s Club has developed the very first club store App.
Leading up to the busiest shopping season of the year, Sam’s Club enhances and simplifies the shopping experience as the first membership warehouse club to offer smart phone application technology. The newly launched Sam’s Club App can be downloaded for free from the iPhone App Store, Android Market and BlackBerry App World. The app includes exclusive features, such as access to product information, member reviews and eValues. The Sam’s Club App makes it simple and easy for members to interact with Sam’s Club and to make smart choices on products throughout the club and online.
I love my Sam’s Club Mobile App!
I’ve had this app on my iPhone since September. I didn’t even realize it was “new.” It’s such a great resource to have and allows users access to a ton of useful information.
- Locate and get driving directions to their local Sam’s Club.
- Get in-depth product details and reviews by using the built-in barcode scanner or searching the product catalog.
- Plus Member’s can check their account to see their available eValues.
- Check product availability and featured items by club.
- Browse Samsclub.com for product selection.
I’m going to show you how you can use the mobile app to check the availability of products in your local store.
Step 1: Open your mobile app on your iPhone or other Smart Phone. The first thing you will see is your “welcome page.” To find out if a specific product is available in your local club, click on “Products.”
Step 2: Scroll through the available product categories to find what you need. Remember last month when I introduced you to Sophyto Skin Care? Well, I just love the product and wanted to see if my store was one of the 150 clubs nationwide that carried the line. I clicked on “Sophyto Skin Care.”
Step 3: Scroll through available products matching your search query. Unfortunately for me, Sophyto is not sold in my local club, but by tapping the product name I can find more options, like “details,” “reviews,” “email,” and “view online.” By tapping “view online” the app takes me to the Sam’s Club website where I can easily purchase the product for shipment.
By using the Sam’s Club Mobile App I was able to learn that my product was not going to be in the store and it saved me a drive into town where I would have been disappointed to find it unavailable.
Now, I want you to download the FREE Sam’s Club app and check it out yourself. By doing so, you will be entered to win this very cool iHome IP1C iPod/iPhone Studio Series Sound System!
- Bongiovi Power Station digital signal processing restores audio lost to compression
- Two 4-inch woofers and two 1-inch tweeters
- 100 watts of biamplified power
- Universal dock charges your iPhone or iPod while it plays
- Stunning design enriches any room
- Infrared remote lets you control volume, EQ and navigate basic iPod and iPhone music functions
- AV out jack to play iPhone/iPod videos through your TV
- Line in jack to listen to aux audio sources
- Removable speaker grilles with alternate speaker bezels
- Charges and plays your iPhone or iPod
- Bongiovi DPS circuitry scans audio and corrects compression flaws
- Feel and hear 100 watts of power through 4-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeters
- Innovative, stylish design
- ERV $199.74
How To Win
- Download the Free Sam’s Club app (if you don’t already have it)
- Register your user information and set up your app.
- Go on your own little product treasure hunt using the app. Search for something you would buy at Sam’s Club. It can be anything you chose.
- Leave me a comment telling me what you think. Easy? Hard? Useful? Stupid? You tell me about your application experience and weather you think this app will be useful to your life.
Enter by Mail-in Card – No purchase or obligation necessary. Handprint your name, address, phone number, email address (if applicable), and date of birth, on a 3×5 card and mail to: ASC/Sam’s Club “Mobile App” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 19, 2010, and received by November 29, 2010. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, stolen, damaged, misdirected or postage due mail and/or entries and such mail/entries will be disqualified. No photocopies or other mechanically reproduced entries permitted.
One winner will be chosen from all eligible entries on the participating Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings Blogger websites. List of participating websites can be found on the official rules sheet below.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age and older as of November 15, 2010. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00p.m. CT on November 15, 2010 and ends at 11:59pm p.m. CT on November 19, 2010. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules, including free mail-in entry option and prize details, click or visit Official Rules. Sponsor: Sam’s West, Inc.
FTC: I was provided monetary compensation for my participation in this campaign. My opinions are always my own.