I LOVE StumbleUpon. It’s a fabulous way to find new and interesting websites and I spend an obscene amount of time doing it. I have learned so many interesting things using Stumble and end up laughing out loud to where my husband is telling me to shush it. I also love to share my stumbles with Cheryl, even though she doesn’t usually seem to appreciate my finds. I’ve sent her out on many late night missions for ingredients when I’ve sent her a particularly delicious recipe. But really, that’s not MY fault now, is it? It’s just that in my stumbles I’ve come across some amazing recipes. Ones that I just HAVE to try and HAVE to share. I can’t help it…I’m a sharer.
You should see my recipe folder in my bookmarks list! I think recipes outweigh any other topic. Here I have chosen twelve of the most delicious recipes I’ve bookmarked from StumbleUpon.
- Guiness and Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes by Annie’s Eats. I have not made these…yet. But don’t they look SO good?
- Chocolate Malt Krispie Bars by Dine and Dish. I made and took these on our last camping trip. They were a HUGE hit!
- Cake Batter Pancakes by How Sweet It Is. These are Cheryl’s new obsession!
- Cookies N’ Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies by Kevin and Amanda. Um, yeah. ETA: Cheryl informed me that she DID make these after I shared the recipe with her and they were amazing!
- Easy Homemade Ice Cream with no machine by Kevin and Amanda. I DID make this ice cream and it was AMAZING! I think I used cream, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Best ice cream I ever had.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake by Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. I actually got to meet Peabody in Arkansas and she was awesome. I haven’t tried her “Stress Relief” cheesecake but doesn’t it look awesome??
- Kahlua Brownies with Browned Butter Kahlua Icing by Recipe Girl. Recipe Girl is another fabulous foodie that I got to meet in Arkansas and as a bonus she lives here in San Diego. We got to share a flight home. Isn’t that special? Anyhow. Haven’t tried these brownies, but as soon as I remember to buy some Kahlua I will.
- Peanut Butter S’mores Turnovers by Recipe Girl. Another delicious looking yummy by my local homie.
- Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies by Picky Palate. OMG! I have been drooling over these for a couple weeks now. I must get one of those muffin top cake pans that she uses so I can have these. Did I say OMG?
- Sparkling Champagne Cupcakes by Sprinkle Bakes. I actually HAVE made these and they are awesome. I whipped some up for my mom’s birthday party and they were a huge hit. So pretty and so good.
- Salted Caramel Bars by What’s Gaby Cooking. This is a recent find and I can’t wait to make them. I’m a total sucker for caramel and shortbread. It’s the perfect combo.
- S’mores Stuffed Brownies by the Picky Palate. I think I’ve bookmarked a lot of s’mores inspired recipes/
So. There is my top twelve favorite stumbled upon recipes. I’ve tried some, I definitely plan on trying more. I could probably do ten more posts just like this with equally delicious looking sugar goodness. It’s a weakness. What are some good recipes you’ve come across on the web? I always like to add more to my list!
All photos are copyright to their respective owner and creator.