The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is HYSTERICAL! I so wish I would have had one for Bob when we first started having children. It is a fun gift for new dad’s and dad’s-to-be to help prepare them for their diaper changing duties (because we all know that dad’s MUST HELP change the diapers!). And with Father’s Day just around the corner (June 19 in the US) why not give the new dad in your life something he can really use?
Chris Hartsfield is the Creator of Fun Stuff 4 Babies in Tampa, FL whose mission is to develop products that encourage and acknowledge Dad´s involvement in raising children. The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox arms New Dads with everything they would need for their very first diaper change as well as provides them with a chuckle. The company was created in 2008 by Chris and his wife Julie Hartsfield, and their debut product is the patent pending Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox.
The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox includes:
- Mask –toxic fume filter for when it doesn’t smell like roses.
- Goggles –for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
- Protective Poop Poncho –need we say more???
- Tongs –Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
- Turkey Baster –for precision hiney washing.
- Ear/Nose Plugs –use with care.
- Pacifier — scream plug.
- Baby Wipes — for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
- Diaper for Newborn — cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
- Bio Hazard Bag and Rubber Gloves –for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
- Emergency Formula Container– doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
- Hand Wipes– to clean up afterward. (For Dad’s use only).
- Picture Frame — this is your badge of honor.
This toolbox is so much fun that it was even featured on the Today Show last year. You know you’ve arrived when you are on the Today Show!
Check it out!
In anticipation of Father’s Day (16 days away) I have a few goodies for you!
Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox Coupon Code
The Toolbox retails for $36.99 but I have a code for $10.00 OFF your online purchase. Just enter poop101 when you checkout on their website.
I’m giving away one Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox to one lucky reader! Isn’t that swell? Just in time for Father’s Day, enter to win your very own. Give it to your husband, maybe even a new grandpa, or save it for your next baby shower invite to spread the happiness around to another future dad to be.
Leave me a comment telling me your best diaper changing story! My friend Cheryl did an entire post the other day about diaper and poop stories and it was hilarious! So leave me a comment telling me the best story you got.
- Become a Facebook Fan and receive one extra entry. Don’t forget the comment.
- Tweet the contest @mommy23monkeys and earn one extra entry per tweet (feel free to use the button at the end of this post). You can tweet as often as you like for unlimited entries. You must link back in a comment showing me each tweet. Please do not SPAM your followers, must have at least 50 followers to count.
- Subscribe to my blog with email updates or RSS for two entries. Leave two comments letting me know you subscribed.
- Blog about my contest on your own blog linking back to me and to my contest sponsor, receive 3 entries. Leave me three comments, with the link. You might want to check out some of my blog post guidelines first.
- Leave me a comment on any non-giveaway post and receive an extra entry. Just leave me a comment on the contest letting me know what the name of the other post you commented on is. Extra comments must be relevant to the post. Unlimited extra entries.
- Contest Rules can be found here.
This giveaway ends on Friday June 17, 2011 at 10pm PST. Contest open to residents of the US only. Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified by email. Winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize.