Starting Wednesday, October 26, 2011 (that is THIS Wednesday) Sam’s Club will be starting a series of weekly chat parties on Twitter to talk about Healthy Living Made Simple and Simplifying the Holiday Season…both topics that Sam’s Club is an expert at!
Be sure to follow @SamsClub on Twitter and then join in for the party by following hashtag #SimpleSavings. There will be special guests and a variety of topics to help you get the most out of your Sam’s Club Membership.
Weekly Party Topics:
- 10/26 Healthy Living Made Simple – Women’s Health
- 11/2 Simplify the Season – Simple Holiday Desserts
- 11/9 Healthy Living Made Simple – Cold, Cough & Flu
- 11/16 Simplify the Season – Apps in a Snap!
- 11/23 Happy Thanksgiving! – There will be no chat this Wednesday
- 11/30 Simplify the Season – DIY Gifts from the Kitchen
- 12/7 Healthy Living Made Simple – Holiday Health Tips for the Whole Family
- 12/14 Simplify the Season – Party Planning Success without the Stress
- 12/21 Healthy Living Made Simple – Holiday Healthy Eating
- 12/28 Simplify the Season – Share the Spirit
All chats will begin at 5:00 PM PT (7 PM CST) and will include lots of surprises and fun prizes.
Do any of these topics sound interesting to you? I think I’m looking forward to the Holiday Healthy Eating party on 12/21 since I’m trying so hard to lose a
ton few pounds. There is just too much good stuff to eat during the holidays! EEK!
Anyhow, follow my twitter at OhRheally? and we can chat it up! I hope to see you there!